petcock replacement?

steven.jones at vaisala.com steven.jones at vaisala.com
Tue Jun 10 13:40:26 PDT 2008

Here's a question that's probably been posted here a zillion times
already, but here it is again: my '95s petcock needs a new diaphragm.
Instead of just rebuilding the stoopid thing, is there an old fashioned
MANUAL petcock that will fit the Geeper?

And while I'm at it...again, does anyone know what aftermarket fancy
"dog leg" levers will work on the GPz? The guys at Pazzo et al have no
clue.
There must be some old man out there beside me with a bum hand that has
trouble with the brutal clutch pull on the GPz. No?

Thanx,
-Steve in Colorado