Sprocker Selection

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Jun 11 10:17:23 PDT 2008

Thinking about Steve's comment yesterday about going bigger
on the front for his trip to Ohio got me thinking (rare and
frightning).  For the first time, I'm using my GPZ to
commute to work two or three times a week since I drive 33
miles each way.  I've always liked being two teeth bigger
on the rear for the extra power and shorter wheelbase, but
with the price of gas, the extra mileage driving to work
would be welcome.  Looks like it's time to swap the rear
sprocket out for the old 45 tooth rear for a while.

BTW, got my new Autocom system yesterday (Thanks Art for
the recommendation), and I'm looking forward to trying it
out this weekend.

Charles S.