major scrw-up

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 05:10:22 PDT 2008

Steve,

    I've got a spare bank of carbs in the garage, plus I have another
cannibalized set as well. If you don't want to go the JB Weld route, let
me know. I can either sell you the good bank of carbs for $80 plus
shipping cost, or I'll sell you the cannibalized set which has four carb
bodies and float bowls for $30 plus shipping. The cannibalized set will
be missing miscellaneous parts (ie...a couple float valves, diaphragm
springs etc) but the carb bodies should be intact and of use, though are
pretty dirty.

Dave B