Hondas both alive & kicking

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Jun 17 15:43:20 PDT 2008

Sorry to disapoint you Ralph but I put a new clutch cable on the '84 and it
will catwalk down a gravel road now.  I just ran the shit out of the 75 and
the clutch plates broke free in 2nd gear.  Changed the oil in both to
Valvoline Synpower 10-40. Neither have probably been treated this well in
their existance.
Looking at buying a used pontoon boat as a barge to move building material
to the cabin on the island.  I'd buy one for a party barge but the water
cops are geting too serious around here.  I'll run them through the islands
and the rapids with the Yamaha Wave Runner but a pontoon boat is like using
a loaded dump truck as a gettaway vehicle.
Any of you guys want to take a nice rustic vacation on a 100 acre island on
the Ottawa river?