Proton Flush Mount lights and 1/2 bike covers.

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Wed Jun 25 22:22:30 PDT 2008

Ped wrote:

>> The protons were installed rear only I think by one of the European
>> members, possible Ped.

> No, sorry - it wasn't me :-)   Can't remember either who it was.

I have the Protons, but front only. Rear I still have a pair of 5W bulb
Chinese blinkenlights. They look good, but I'd like some more oomph in
them, they're almost invisible in the sunlight. The Protons are like
small suns, no one misses them. :-)

> http://www.gpz1100.com/
> (but it appears that it's down for maintenance)

Yeah, TikiWiki got full of spam and crap and I'm replacing it with
Drupal. Any day now...

	/ Richie