LSL handle bar risers and handle bars

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 26 08:43:28 PDT 2008

<<When I originally got my LSL setup, it came with their bars
which, like George, I also thought were too wide.  I
swapped them out for the ZRX1100/1200 bars which have the
bar end weight mounts and the switch gear locating holes
already in them.  Cost aside ($75!!) the ZRX bars have been
a perfect match for the LSL setup.  My .02.

Charles S.>>

Yeha I keep saying I'm going to invest the extra $75 andf try this to see if
its to my liking and i never get around to it. My one concern is what year
ZRX bars came in black? I think they also came in chrome on some years and I
don't want that

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;