PA Rte #423

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:55:26 PDT 2008

thanks for the info Bill. I've rented a nice lake home on Rt 940. I'm planning a weekend ride to tour Pa. one stop will be Bills Old Bike Barn , have you heard of it and/or visited it ?  I'm also planning a group ride to the last covered bridge in NJ then a stop in Frenchtown maybe we can meet up in Frenchtown.   ---bill m---

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com