what to do with my GPZ

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:54:28 PST 2008

I have the Storz Concours bar conversion kit and the 'superbike' bend
bar, as well as a ZRX bar if you're interested. I bought it a couple
of years ago but never bothered to install it and doubt I ever will.
It came with these plastic spacers/washers (cut out of thickish
plastic) that the seller said he needed below the clamps... don't know
if you actually need them or not. Perhaps someone else who's installed
the Concours Storz kit on the GPz can chime in.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100