what to do with my GPZ

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:57:27 PST 2008

Not trying to steal any thunder, but this post relates to a question I've had for some time. Anyone know how to get the bars lower? I thought getting a set of real clips ons would do it, but I'd like a less expensive route.Regards- Jonathon Jay"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do."> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:54:28 -0700> From: 1kperday at gmail.com> Subject: Re: what to do with my GPZ> CC: gpzlist at micapeak.com> > I have the Storz Concours bar conversion kit and the 'superbike' bend> bar, as well as a ZRX bar if you're interested. I bought it a couple> of years ago but never bothered to install it and doubt I ever will.> It came with these plastic spacers/washers (cut out of thickish> plastic) that the seller said he needed below the clamps... don't know> if you actually need them or not. Perhaps someone else who's installed> the Concours Storz kit on the GPz can chime in.> > On 3/2/08, James Keefover <jkeefover at swansonindustries.com> wrote:> > > Anyone have tubular bar conversion kit or risers to sell?> > -- > Utah Jeff> '96 SheePz1100