While we're talking about spare parts...

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:18:28 PST 2008

... Are there any other original owners left on the GPZ list?

Right here. Bought mine in the fall of 96, rode it a wee less than 2 years, then sadly had to store it. Getting her up again with 5900 miles on her clock. I must win the award for lowest mileage original out there. Or not, any takers for the title?
Maybe I should donate the gpz to a museum. Naw, hell with 'em, if they want to see the best example of what these looked like new, they can find what street I'm on.Regards- Jonathon Jay"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do."