New ass cushion has arrived

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Wed Mar 5 12:18:31 PST 2008

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh226/jsolo1100/C14/

This came in earlier today via the man in the brown truck.  Always a pleasure to greet him.  (What do you tip him when he refuses cash?)

The last corbin I bought used on ebay was a good 8 or 9 years old, put be too far back, and made me slide around like my seat was armour-all'd.

This seat puts me back about an inch or so relative to stock.  Lowers me by about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch as well.  Feels pretty comfortable pretending in the garage.  Hope to try it out on a real road in the next month or so.  The finish is textured, so no sliding around.  I think this might be a winner.

Btw, bought this used, I know I can always flip it easily for what I paid if not more.