955i

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 17:21:06 PST 2008

Since I have one, I'll have to agree. 100+ lb. lighter and 20 more hp,
reasonable ergos after some helibars, FI so there's no more carb woes, it'll
wheelie at will and the great Triumph triple exhaust note all add to the
enjoyment. Like the GPZ, I think it's a very under-rated motorcycle. While
not as comfortable or as smooth as the GPZ, it can still be made into a
reasonable sport-touring mount. This is the bike that always finished last
in all the 1L bike comparos. I can't imagine how good the others must be.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650