ZX-11 D

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:29:52 PST 2008

And I have a set of still in the box decals for sale...Regards- Jonathon Jay"If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do."> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:56:14 -0800> From: darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: ZX-11 D> To: gpzlist at micapeak.com> > I think you are right and know me very well, Dave. The first one> has heli bars, so maybe the lean is close to the same.> I'll Slap a GPz sticker on it.....> > Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I love that bike Jerry. I'd get it in a heartbeat. I've sat on that particular model and it's pretty comfy. Not that much lower than the GPZ as far as the handlebars go. I think you'd love it.> > Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> wrote: ebay 280205736013> > I am really liking this bike a lot guys, your thoughts are welcomed.> >