Original 95 owner

D Peterson gpzzzzzer at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:50:42 PST 2008

A little late answering up - I am an the original and only owner of my 95 RED GPZ 1100. Purchased September of 1995 in Germany (U.S. model) now garaged in Orem, UT.  62,000 plus miles of fantastic riding.  I had my 10 year old Corbin recovered this winter, so it needs some more miles put on it ASAP.  Weather is starting to tempt motorcycles out around here.  May get a short ride in tomorrow before the afternoon snow shower is forcast to arrive.
95 RED
Orem, UT  USA