Original 95 owner

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 16:02:48 PST 2008

I was contemplating a ride this weekend, but since we just got about 8 inches of snow today, I guess I won't. :-(

D Peterson <gpzzzzzer at hotmail.com> wrote:
A little late answering up - I am an the original and only owner of my 95 RED GPZ 1100. Purchased September of 1995 in Germany (U.S. model) now garaged in Orem, UT. 62,000 plus miles of fantastic riding. I had my 10 year old Corbin recovered this winter, so it needs some more miles put on it ASAP. Weather is starting to tempt motorcycles out around here. May get a short ride in tomorrow before the afternoon snow shower is forcast to arrive.

95 RED
Orem, UT USA