Original 95 owner

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 18:23:34 PST 2008

We are expecting 12-14" by Sunday.  Maybe thats why I'm
hunting for a new ride!

Dave Daniels <dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote: I was contemplating a ride this weekend, but since we just got about 8 inches of snow today, I guess I won't. :-(

D Peterson  wrote:
A little late answering up - I am an the original and only owner of my 95 RED GPZ 1100. Purchased September of 1995 in Germany (U.S. model) now garaged in Orem, UT. 62,000 plus miles of fantastic riding. I had my 10 year old Corbin recovered this winter, so it needs some more miles put on it ASAP. Weather is starting to tempt motorcycles out around here. May get a short ride in tomorrow before the afternoon snow shower is forcast to arrive.

95 RED
Orem, UT USA