carb cleaning 3.5

Steve Northrop blackgpz at
Mon Mar 10 17:39:43 PDT 2008

A Stage 1 kit MAY work with pods with the stock exhaust. If you have a
performance exhaust, you'll need the Stage 3 kit from Factory Pro. You can
buy mains and pilots anywhere but without the needles in that kit, you'll
never get the midrange right.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650
"You Can't Fix Stupid", Ron White

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathon Jay" <annihilator1100 at>
To: <blackgpz at>; "Jerry Clair" <darkclarity2k at>
Cc: "Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion" <gpzlist at>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 11:29 AM
Subject: RE: carb cleaning 3.5

I was thinking about going pods myself. I have the Stage 1 jet kit. Is it
going to run rich enough? If not, is it a matter of tweaking positions in
the carbs or do I need to fatten up the jets?Regards- Jonathon Jay"If you
don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do."
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star