EBC Rotors and tolerances

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Wed Mar 12 14:55:39 PDT 2008

I'm pretty sure the (new, Galfer) pads are in straight and correctly,
although it's very hard to verify this without removing the caliper
(after removing the RH muffler).   I've put them in cockeyed once
before and the most noticable trait is a spongy pedal since it's
clamping unevenly and flexing the slider pins..

The other thing I noticed with these rotors is the very-sharp edges in
the holes; I seem to recall the old rotor had slightly chamfered
holes, but this thing's drilled holes are sharp-edged.  Anyone think
that's a factor?