B1 and B2 Disks

S Young sid.young at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:36:19 PDT 2008

G'Day all,

I know this list caters primarily for the later model GPz1100's but I am
fortunate to have a 1982 GPz1100B2 and need some info.

I need to get a set of front disks but the parts manual identifies the B1
and B2 part number as slightly different, the B1 is part number 41080 and
the B2 has is 41080A and from some sketchy research the O.D. of the disks
are different, perhaps 10mm different are there any B1 owners and B2 owners
out there who can give me the dimensions of the front disks so I can see if
the B1 disk fits the B2 model.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"