The HIPAA Recreational Injury Technical Correction Act

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Mar 20 06:09:54 PDT 2008

This the basic bullshit reason they give us in Ontario why our motorcycle
insurance is so high on the organ donor I am riding.  Its $882.75 this year
for public liability & passenger hazard only---the bike has no coverage at
all.  A new 1000 V strom with every thing but collision or upset is $475.00.
I can only ride 6 months of the year.  Hell!! the insurance on my Tacoma is
2/3 of the bike and it has total coverage 3 million liability $100.00
deductible comprehensive and collision.
You'd be smart to fight this as the insurance companies will have a field
day with it.
And Rob--Please let me know if this does become law, as I'd like to invest
the last of my Rubles in your insurance firms.