chain

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Sun Mar 23 16:35:49 PDT 2008

It should be a 'slide out'... However, if it's a high quality link it
will be a tight fit and if it has been pulled out of shape just a little
bit it can be difficult to separate. I don't use master links on the GPZ
but I did on the Suzuki I had before and recall at least once where I
had to cut it off. Have you tried to press it apart with a screwdriver -
taking care not to harm the O-rings? If it doesn't work cut the link and
buy a new one.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark