Bearings

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Mon Mar 31 15:56:34 PDT 2008

My steering bearing was gone at 30,000 miles  - rust in the lower bearing.
My rear wheel bearing disintegrated at 78,000 miles. The seal had gone on
the brake side and let in dirt.
The swingarm bearings had rust in them at 46,000 miles but I relubed them
and replaced them at 86,000 miles.
The type of riding will have some effect on replacement. Rain riding  equals
more frequent replacement.

    Pete