Newbie to the list

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at
Sat May 10 11:53:07 PDT 2008

As I reported I sold Blackgypsy to a young fella last
week. He is interested in corresponding with you guys
for parts and wisdom. His name is Forest Kramer and I
am sending him the link to the list. Tell him the
secrets of the list, but don't tell him about the
I installed a trunk and throttle locker on my KLR
yesterday, which are very nice. However it will never
be a sport-tourer.

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ