Newbie to the list

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 11:53:07 PDT 2008

Gang,
As I reported I sold Blackgypsy to a young fella last
week. He is interested in corresponding with you guys
for parts and wisdom. His name is Forest Kramer and I
am sending him the link to the list. Tell him the
secrets of the list, but don't tell him about the
Bareman.
I installed a trunk and throttle locker on my KLR
yesterday, which are very nice. However it will never
be a sport-tourer.
Chuck

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance