the '08 bug collection has started

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed May 14 17:17:10 PDT 2008

Well its one of those moments you're glad no one saw you but then realize
you would have been glad to share it with a couple of million people to gain
the top prize on Americas Funniest home videos.  I've had a couple of others
that would have paid off previous mortgages.
I bet there is not one among you that can deny this if you've lived to be at
least 4.