the '08 bug collection has started

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:13:38 PDT 2008

Oh, I've had plenty of 'moments.' One of the best was when I couldn't
seem to open the fuel cap door on my new car, no matter how hard or
how many times I pulled up on the release tab by the driver's seat.
Bitched and moaned and finally pried open the fuel door with a
surveyor's stake (I was way out of gas and late for work). Totally
destroyed my fuel door, fueled up, then noticed... "why is the trunk
open".

Took another look at the fuel door release... pull UP to pop the
trunk, push DOWN to pop the fuel door.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100