the '08 bug collection has started

art.robinson at art.robinson at
Thu May 15 09:55:50 PDT 2008

I feel your pain... Both of you!

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: The Masons [mailto:masonjs at]
Sent: 15 May 2008 12:51
To: 1KPerDay
Cc: Kawasaki GPZ1100 discussion
Subject: Re: the '08 bug collection has started

If you want a real winner.  About 22 years ago I was installing a GFI
receptacle on the deck at my cottage.  The front of the deck is about 4
high.  I have my electrician's outfit on.  A pair of shorts/bathing
suit--you know the ones with pockets to put screw drivers, pliers etc
the built in liner/underwear.  The kids were playing in the water down
the beach.  All of a sudden I hear my son screaming "my eye, my eye!" I
leaped up ran across the deck and jumped.  My feet hit the ground
followed a
micro second later by my shorts complete with tools and underwear,
lassoing me.  I went the rest of the way down the path between the
trees on my elbows, knees, and MR. Sunshine, with my bare ass sticking
the air.  It is very painful extracting spruce needles from the top of
Sunshine.  Got a good idea of what my dogs went through with me
porcupine quills from them.  My son had bumped the side of his head on a

surf sailing board and was just fine.