Front fork strength

shampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Sat May 17 00:07:30 PDT 2008

Ped, They are probably "Wilbers" which what I have fitted.

For any one upgrading to a zx12 rear shock I suggest also fitting the dog
bones shock linkages from a zzr1100, any model. They are shorter than the
Gpz and lift the back end up about an inch above stock and therefore quicken
the steering.

Steve