How did You learn to Ride?

Jonathon annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 17:18:34 PDT 2008

I appreciate the offer, but I've got my hands full on the gpz, sinking way
too much money into it, you could say upgrades, just wait till it's done,
gonna be suhweet. I gave up on trying to keep it factory stock about a year
ago, this thing is gonna rock.
Would love a Hodaka again, but just not enough time, cash, or patience.
Besides, stupid as it sounds, dirt riding scares me, what with all the
idiots out here, you think it would be street riding that frightened me.