southeastern Ohio ride in June

Julian Solomensky jsolo at
Tue May 27 08:14:12 PDT 2008

I'd love to meet some of the fine folks from this list.  After all, some of us have been exchanging thoughts for well over a decade!

However, that weekend, I have the following planned (rooms already reserved too).

This may take a while to render on slower computers.

It's ~1200 miles of heaven :)

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beard"
>> <davidebeard at>

Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at