southeastern Ohio ride in June

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Tue May 27 15:39:46 PDT 2008

Sounds like a good time Julian. Perhaps another time.

Julian Solomensky <jsolo at> wrote:  I'd love to meet some of the fine folks from this list. After all, some of us have been exchanging thoughts for well over a decade!

However, that weekend, I have the following planned (rooms already reserved too).

This may take a while to render on slower computers.

It's ~1200 miles of heaven :)

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beard"

Best regards,
Julian mailto:jsolo at