Northern Rockies Ride

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu May 29 08:46:52 PDT 2008

Folks,

I'm thinking of taking a week in June, but most likely in
July or August and going to ride Montana and the Canadian
Rockies.  After all the divorce/girlfriend brain damage the
past six months I need to get away for a while.  Anyone
possibly up for a trip?  I'd probably camp as much as
possible and maybe tow to Chuck Driscolls from Denver and
leave the trailer there if Chuck didn't mind.  Since I'm a
beancounter, my vacation has to be taken during the last
two weeks of a month.

Charles S.