Northern Rockies Ride

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 08:53:25 PDT 2008

Scaps and gang,
The trailer is welcome, no problem. If you want to
camp in Helena, I have 10 acres of woodland, no
charge. I might be able to dig up some steaks and a
grill as well. I will be out of town, gone to my sons
wedding, from July 9-16, however. Otherwise I might be
happy to show you the taillight of a KLR for awhile.
Chuck
--- scapco at ecentral.com wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm thinking of taking a week in June, but most
> likely in
> July or August and going to ride Montana and the
> Canadian
> Rockies.  After all the divorce/girlfriend brain
> damage the
> past six months I need to get away for a while.
> Anyone
> possibly up for a trip?  I'd probably camp as much
> as
> possible and maybe tow to Chuck Driscolls from
> Denver and
> leave the trailer there if Chuck didn't mind.  Since
> I'm a
> beancounter, my vacation has to be taken during the
> last
> two weeks of a month.
>
> Charles S.

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance