Warm Starting Problem

Les Johnson jjohnsonlta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 06:52:56 PST 2008

   This has happen to me twice now. Once at a stop at the bank and once at
the gas station. Each time when I went to restart the bike it cranked over
fine but would not start. It would not even seem to fire. At first I thought
maybe I had hit the kill switch but no to that. It seems like no spark to
the plugs. I waited maybe 5 to 10 mins. and  to my surprise when I tried it
started right up.  Seemed normal and off I went. Years ago I had a bike
where the coil would short when it got hot then run when cooled down. I
don't seem to think it's that this time. Anyone ever have this problem with
their bike?

   Les J.