Warm Starting Problem

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Thu Nov 6 07:26:03 PST 2008

I had exactly the same problem last year. It turned out to be the
ignition switch. Next time it happens, turn off the ignition switch and
then back on. Maybe you'll need a reattempt or two. If it helps, it's
the ignition switch. You'd have to disassemble it, clean the contacts,
use a sparse amount of contact spray and put it back on, then it should
be all right again.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark