GPZ - "hot hands"

john leonard jlmdx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:15:18 PST 2008

So the relay method it is.

I ordered one last night and will be installing it this weekend - hopefully.

I found that the accessory lead in the tail section of the GPZ is on a 10AMP fuse and shared only with the LCD clock (and possibly the rear parking light).

And being it's right next to the tail light, and my current hothands wiring, I'll be using the tail light lead as the relay's switching source.

Thanks for the info all.  Happy riding, john