Seal question

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Sun Nov 16 20:14:38 PST 2008

Hi All,

Long time no post, but I'm still around, and still have the GPZ.  It recently achieved 138k km, but I haven't done any long rides in over a year, so just commuting these days.  I've contemplated selling the big blue beast and getting a little 650 to buzz around the suburbs, but as others have noted its resale value isn't that great.  As it also gets pretty much the same fuel economy as a much smaller bike (and is probably more fun), I can't be bothered with the hassle.

Anyway, it's in need of the seals for both the balancer shaft and the gear shift shaft, and I was wondering if one of you lovely gents would have the part numbers required.  I tried looking on buykawasaki, but my link's so slow I got frustrated and gave up.  So if any kind soul would like to help prevent my bike soiling itself, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Simon
'95 GPz1100 - It's big, it's blue, it's quick.
Melbourne, Australia
Life is the flower for which love is the honey..

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com