Starting Problem

Les Johnson jjohnsonlta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:01:21 PST 2008

   Well I did post a warm starting problem which has turned into a cold one
now. Went to start this morning and after cranking on and off for a minute
it just made a loud backfire. Tried again one last time but no go. Turns
over fine but won't start. I have noticed since I purchased the bike that I
have to put the chock on not all the way. It won't hardly fire or run with
the chock on full. I move it off a bit then it will start fine. Now that
bwon't work cause it won't start period.  Any ideas on how to proceed?

    Les J.