Starting Problem

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Nov 21 14:15:26 PST 2008

A simple check to see if it is your battery.  Try to jump start it with
booster cables from the battery in your car or truck.  If it lights right up
go buy a new battery.

Jim

The fuel tank bolts are an excellent ground, I usually just clamp the
positive to a screw driver and set the driver on the positive pole of the
battery.