Red '95 >>> Street Rod ??

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at
Sat Oct 4 08:39:54 PDT 2008

Scaps is already in Colorado, has cool guns, and hates Harleys...

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance