Red '95 >>> Street Rod ??

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Sat Oct 4 09:03:47 PDT 2008

You can borrow my .357, just make sure it's a clean kill ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Driscoll [mailto:cdriscol2001 at]
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:40 AM
To: gpzlist at; Steve Northrop
Subject: Re: Red '95 >>> Street Rod ??

Scaps is already in Colorado, has cool guns, and hates Harleys...

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and
so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance