Red '95 >>> Street Rod ??

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 13:38:07 PDT 2008

It's OK, as my unscientific pole on the 65 mile ride home is thus:

1.  People in cages look at the Street Rod and give you thumbs up usually.
2.  People riding conventional Harley's i.e. air cooled twins, ignore you or
simply look disgusted.
3.  Riders on sport bikes usually wave and give you a thumbs up.

Therefore I claim the VRSCR is a non-Harley.  Can I still be a club member?

Cheers,

John