D*mn Etnanol

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Oct 8 08:53:28 PDT 2008

Bill is right on the money about the ethanol.  Here in
Denver, everything is 10% ethanol all the time.  I was
having to replace the pilot jet on my daughters TTR-125
every ride because it would clog up.  Now I Sta-Bil the gas
and drain the carb every time which has solved the
problem.  The owner of Vickery Motorsports uses race gas in
all of his floor inventory and adds Sta-bil for the same
reasons.  This situation will only get worse in the future,
IMHO.

Charles S.