Gas dripping all over the place!

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Oct 14 06:41:34 PDT 2008

Phil,

Do not try to start the bike, it is very possible the
cylinders could be hydrolocked.  What has happened is the
vacuum seal in the petcock has failed.  You'll need to
replace the petcock, but first remove the spark plugs and
crank it over to be sure the cylinders aren't full of gas.
This can happen with a vacuum petcock without putting it on
prime.

Charles S.

_____
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile
phone with
Windows>  Live.