Gas dripping all over the place!

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:10:31 PDT 2008

As per Charles instruction, pull your plugs before turning it over. ALSO
though, do NOT forget to lay a rag OVER the open spark plug holes to catch
the expelled gas. I showered the entire garage, me, the wife, the dog and
the ceiling doing that same thing. Gas EVERYWHERE that could have been
prevented with a single shop rag.
Don in GJ