Connie Anniversary

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Tue Oct 14 08:15:40 PDT 2008

Charles,

I used to get 12-14K on the gpz.  With a set typically lasting at least a season and a half.  Perhaps my skill did improve that much.  One thing for sure, I never ever hung off the seat on the gpz when cornering.  Didn't know why/how to do it.  Reading total control, and high perf street riding techniques (nick Ia..something or other), and some tutoring from a few local track guys, cornering and confidence increased big time.  I just can't believe i've been riding for so long without knowing this.  Many of the oh shit moments could have been avoided :)  Some days I wonder how well i'd corner on the gpz had I know this before.

If I can't get a set of pr2's for next season, I may try the diablo stradas or the z6's.  A few cog guys have been impressed with both.  Maybe even try some dunlop roadsmarts.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com