Connie Anniversary

scapco at scapco at
Tue Oct 14 08:02:58 PDT 2008

Thanks for the write up, the C14 is on my list if I ever
get my financial head back above water.  My question is why
you think it eats tires?  I've never gotten more than 7,500
miles from a set of tires on the GPZ and would consider 7K
to 10K on the C14 pretty good.  I'd never want to put hard
tires like on a Leadwing on it, so I'd consider 8K totally

Charles S.