Chain/Sprockets

Sid Young sid.young at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:19:55 PDT 2008

Les,

Any good accessory store should be able to order them in, you just need to
tell them the size of the chain you are using. I had to get a new tyre for
my trip to the GP at Phillip Island the other week and the shop I stopped at
was able to order a new front and rear sprocket with a few days delay.

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"