Connie Anniversary

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 06:22:07 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

    How's it going? Is this the GPS you had on our trip? I like the
looks and the fact that it's waterproof, though I would really like
something with Bluetooth. I saw a few on the "bay" going fairly cheap.
How was this on the backroads of OH? If I recall, didn't it have some
problems with some of the more remote roads?

Dave B