GPZList Digest, Vol 23, Issue 14

Mark Reckinger marque at copper.net
Wed Oct 15 18:24:56 PDT 2008

The nice thing about the Nuvi 200W (and probably others) is the "Max
Speed" capture on the trip computer. Just show that to the troopers.
Actually the GPS speedo is great for those that try to run exactly 9
over. All of my bike speedos are way off and not trustworthy. For a
basic GPS, the Nuvi 200W has been great. The Garmin website has a great
feature compare if your considering different models and features.

Mark R