GPS

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 10:12:27 PDT 2008

Peter,

    Some of the reviews I've read complained that the TomTom street
level maps weren't nearly as complete as the Garmin maps. I've heard the
build quality of the TomToms are nice and they seem to have some pretty
nice features, but I'd be a little concerned about the maps, unless
they've improved lately.

Dave